Weekly interviews with online marketing gurus.
Hi, I’m your host, David Bain. A warm welcome to Digital Marketing Radio; where in every episode I interview a niche online marketing expert on their specialist subject – as well as getting their opinion on the state of internet business today.
A little about the show format
The interviews follow a unique format – the first 15 minutes focus on the interviewee’s specialism while the final 15 minutes follow more of a fixed format, with sections such as “Software I couldn’t live without”, “Best advice I’ve ever received” and “The $10,000 question”. Plus, keep an eye out for “The ‘This or That’ round”.
Links to the the latest posts
- Are These the Top 10 EVER Digital Marketing Radio episodes? | DMR #225
- How to Market a Book on Amazon – DAVE CHESSON | DMR #224
- How to Acquire High Quality Links in 2017 – JAMES NORQUAY | DMR #223
- Honing the Customer Buying Process – KRISTIN ZHIVAGO | DMR #222
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Ads – PETER REITANO & JEFF GOLDENBERG | DMR #221
- The 5 Keys to Building a Great Brand – RICK CESARI | DMR #220
- Growth Hacking an Online Graphic Design Business – RUSS PERRY | DMR #219
- Should online quizzes be part of your digital marketing strategy? – JOSH HAYNAM | DMR #218
- Is it possible to humanize chatbots? – PETER LISOSKIE | DMR #217
- Marketing Attribution for the Real World – RUSSELL McATHY | DMR #216
Take time to have a look around and check out the previous episodes. Whatever niche area of digital marketing you’d like to find out more about, the chances are that it’s been discussed in a previous episode of the show.
Thanks for visiting – I hope to get the opportunity to talk personally with you soon, or perhaps even have you on as a future guest!
Host, Digital Marketing Radio