Weekly interviews with online marketing gurus.
Hi, I’m your host, David Bain. A warm welcome to Digital Marketing Radio; where in every episode I interview a niche online marketing expert on their specialist subject – as well as getting their opinion on the state of internet business today.
A little about the show format
The interviews follow a unique format – the first 15 minutes focus on the interviewee’s specialism while the final 15 minutes follow more of a fixed format, with sections such as “Software I couldn’t live without”, “Best advice I’ve ever received” and “The $10,000 question”. Plus, keep an eye out for “The ‘This or That’ round”.
Links to the the latest posts
- Marketing Attribution for the Real World – RUSSELL McATHY | DMR #216
- Hacking Outbound Sales at Marketing Agencies – FATIMA ZAIDI | DMR #215
- Why is the world of marketing changing so quickly? – SAM MALLIKARJUNAN | DMR #214
- What does being data-driven really mean? – SAM RUCHLEWICZ | DMR #213
- LinkedIn Lead Generation – JIMENA CORTES | DMR #212
- How to use customer data in digital campaign planning – SCOTT DUBOIS | DMR #211
- How to Sell on Amazon – CASEY GAUSS | DMR #210
- Digital Marketing in the Healthcare Industry – KYRA HAGAN | DMR #209
- Testing and Learning in E-Commerce – JOHN VEICHMANIS | DMR #208
- How to improve your email response rate – GARRETT MEHRGUTH | DMR #207
Take time to have a look around and check out the previous episodes. Whatever niche area of digital marketing you’d like to find out more about, the chances are that it’s been discussed in a previous episode of the show.
Thanks for visiting – I hope to get the opportunity to talk personally with you soon, or perhaps even have you on as a future guest!
Host, Digital Marketing Radio