Weekly interviews with online marketing gurus.
Hi, I’m your host, David Bain. A warm welcome to Digital Marketing Radio; where in every episode I interview a niche online marketing expert on their specialist subject – as well as getting their opinion on the state of internet business today.
A little about the show format
The interviews follow a unique format – the first 15 minutes focus on the interviewee’s specialism while the final 15 minutes follow more of a fixed format, with sections such as “Software I couldn’t live without”, “Best advice I’ve ever received” and “The $10,000 question”. Plus, keep an eye out for “The ‘This or That’ round”.
Links to the the latest posts
- How to use Video to Share your Company’s Story – ERIC HINSON | DMR #205
- How do you foster creativity? – RANJITH KUMARAN | DMR #204
- How to Engage and Retain Your Audience – JEROD MORRIS | DMR #203
- Video Advertising on Facebook – MATT JOHNSON | DMR #202
- Site Speed in a Mobile-First World – PETE CAMPBELL | DMR #201
- HREFLANG for International SEO – NICHOLA STOTT | DMR #200
- Where do Meetups fit into the Marketing Mix? – JO TURNBULL | DMR #199
- FINAL THOUGHTS – Chapter 17, ‘Digital Marketing in 2017’ | DMR #198
- FOCUS – Chapter 16, ‘Digital Marketing in 2017’ | DMR #197
- THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX – Chapter 15, ‘Digital Marketing in 2017’ | DMR #196
Take time to have a look around and check out the previous episodes. Whatever niche area of digital marketing you’d like to find out more about, the chances are that it’s been discussed in a previous episode of the show.
Thanks for visiting – I hope to get the opportunity to talk personally with you soon, or perhaps even have you on as a future guest!
Host, Digital Marketing Radio