Weekly interviews with online marketing gurus.
Hi, I’m your host, David Bain. A warm welcome to Digital Marketing Radio; where in every episode I interview a niche online marketing expert on their specialist subject – as well as getting their opinion on the state of internet business today.
A little about the show format
The interviews follow a unique format – the first 15 minutes focus on the interviewee’s specialism while the final 15 minutes follow more of a fixed format, with sections such as “Software I couldn’t live without”, “Best advice I’ve ever received” and “The $10,000 question”. Plus, keep an eye out for “The ‘This or That’ round”.
Links to the the latest posts
- EMAIL & AUTOMATION – Chapter 5, ‘Digital Marketing in 2017’ | DMR #186
- CUSTOMER JOURNEYS – Chapter 4, ‘Digital Marketing in 2017’ | DMR #185
- TECHNICAL SEO – Chapter 3, ‘Digital Marketing in 2017’ | DMR #184
- DESIGN & STRUCTURE – Chapter 2, ‘Digital Marketing in 2017’ | DMR #183
- GET STARTED – Chapter 1, ‘Digital Marketing in 2017’ | DMR #182
- BACKGROUND – ‘Digital Marketing in 2017’ | DMR #181
- SPECIAL MESSAGE: December 2016 – Digital Marketing Radio
- How to implement a people-based marketing approach – ASA WHILLOCK | DMR #180
- Generating Leads on Social Media – OLLIE WHITFIELD| DMR #179
- Are there any businesses that DON’T need digital marketing? – MARK WRIGHT | DMR #178
Take time to have a look around and check out the previous episodes. Whatever niche area of digital marketing you’d like to find out more about, the chances are that it’s been discussed in a previous episode of the show.
Thanks for visiting – I hope to get the opportunity to talk personally with you soon, or perhaps even have you on as a future guest!
Host, Digital Marketing Radio