Weekly interviews with online marketing gurus.
Hi, I’m your host, David Bain. A warm welcome to Digital Marketing Radio; where in every episode I interview a niche online marketing expert on their specialist subject – as well as getting their opinion on the state of internet business today.
A little about the show format
The interviews follow a unique format – the first 15 minutes focus on the interviewee’s specialism while the final 15 minutes follow more of a fixed format, with sections such as “Software I couldn’t live without”, “Best advice I’ve ever received” and “The $10,000 question”. Plus, keep an eye out for “The ‘This or That’ round”.
Links to the the latest posts
- How to Generate Leads on Twitter – TERRY GREMAUX | DMR #169
- How to Sell on Social Media – MELONIE DODARO | DMR #168
- Should You Be Advertising on Instagram? – ANDREW FOXWELL | DMR #167
- Socail Media Advertising Today – LARRY KIM | DMR #166
- How to Optimize Google AdWords in 2016 – JACOB BAADSGAARD | DMR #165
- How to grow a business FAST – BOB RUFFOLO | DMR #164
- Launching a Physical Product in the Digital Sphere – MICHAEL DEVLIN | DMR #163
- Cross-Channel Marketing Management – BEN TEPFER | DMR #162
- The power of email marketing in 2016 – CAREY GREEN | DMR #161
- How to grow your business faster with Facebook – CHRIS SMITH | DMR #160
Take time to have a look around and check out the previous episodes. Whatever niche area of digital marketing you’d like to find out more about, the chances are that it’s been discussed in a previous episode of the show.
Thanks for visiting – I hope to get the opportunity to talk personally with you soon, or perhaps even have you on as a future guest!
Host, Digital Marketing Radio