Weekly interviews with online marketing gurus.
Hi, I’m your host, David Bain. A warm welcome to Digital Marketing Radio; where in every episode I interview a niche online marketing expert on their specialist subject – as well as getting their opinion on the state of internet business today.
A little about the show format
The interviews follow a unique format – the first 15 minutes focus on the interviewee’s specialism while the final 15 minutes follow more of a fixed format, with sections such as “Software I couldn’t live without”, “Best advice I’ve ever received” and “The $10,000 question”. Plus, keep an eye out for “The ‘This or That’ round”.
Links to the the latest posts
- The power of email marketing in 2016 – CAREY GREEN | DMR #161
- How to grow your business faster with Facebook – CHRIS SMITH | DMR #160
- How to choose a domain name for a website – ANDREW ALLEMANN | DMR #159
- How to use analytics to grow your business – KARL STAIB | DMR #158
- Writing for the Web in 2016 – GLORIA RAND | DMR #157
- Affiliate Marketing in 2016 – PRIEST WILLIS | DMR #156
- Pay Per Click Search for B2B – GLENN SCHMELZLE | DMR #155
- How to start, scale, and sell a Digital Agency – JASON SWENK | DMR #154
- The 3 Objectives of building a digital marketing blueprint – CURTIS THORNHILL | DMR #153
- DMR Special Announcement – New podcast – Casting Cred
Take time to have a look around and check out the previous episodes. Whatever niche area of digital marketing you’d like to find out more about, the chances are that it’s been discussed in a previous episode of the show.
Thanks for visiting – I hope to get the opportunity to talk personally with you soon, or perhaps even have you on as a future guest!
Host, Digital Marketing Radio