Weekly interviews with online marketing gurus.
Hi, I’m your host, David Bain. A warm welcome to Digital Marketing Radio; where in every episode I interview a niche online marketing expert on their specialist subject – as well as getting their opinion on the state of internet business today.
A little about the show format
The interviews follow a unique format – the first 15 minutes focus on the interviewee’s specialism while the final 15 minutes follow more of a fixed format, with sections such as “Software I couldn’t live without”, “Best advice I’ve ever received” and “The $10,000 question”. Plus, keep an eye out for “The ‘This or That’ round”.
Links to the the latest posts
- How to implement a people-based marketing approach – ASA WHILLOCK | DMR #180
- Generating Leads on Social Media – OLLIE WHITFIELD| DMR #179
- Are there any businesses that DON’T need digital marketing? – MARK WRIGHT | DMR #178
- Watch the Digital Marketing Radio Christmas Special – LIVE with 110 Experts on December the 8th 2016
- Is it possible to be a great digital marketing generalist? – BEN OLIVER | DMR #177
- How effectively are you using Google Analytics? – DARA FITZGERALD| DMR #176
- If you’re not split-testing at the moment, are you missing a trick? – CHRIS DAYLEY | DMR #175
- Growing a digital marketing agency from China – JOSH STEIMLE | DMR #174
- How important are online reviews? – STEPHEN CHRISTOPHER | DMR #173
- Using Psychology to Build A Great Website – STEVE LINNEY | DMR #172
Take time to have a look around and check out the previous episodes. Whatever niche area of digital marketing you’d like to find out more about, the chances are that it’s been discussed in a previous episode of the show.
Thanks for visiting – I hope to get the opportunity to talk personally with you soon, or perhaps even have you on as a future guest!
Host, Digital Marketing Radio