Weekly interviews with online marketing gurus.
Hi, I’m your host, David Bain. A warm welcome to Digital Marketing Radio; where in every episode I interview a niche online marketing expert on their specialist subject – as well as getting their opinion on the state of internet business today.
A little about the show format
The interviews follow a unique format – the first 15 minutes focus on the interviewee’s specialism while the final 15 minutes follow more of a fixed format, with sections such as “Software I couldn’t live without”, “Best advice I’ve ever received” and “The $10,000 question”. Plus, keep an eye out for “The ‘This or That’ round”.
Links to the the latest posts
- How to connect with your subscribers – FRANK KLESITZ | DMR #151
- Lead Building with LinkedIn – LAWRENCE HOWLETT | DMR #150
- Generating business leads through mobile live streaming – PETER STEWART | DMR #149
- SEO in the Year 2020 – RAND FISHKIN | DMR #148
- How to turn a podcast into a book – MATTHEW TURNER | DMR #147
- How to grow your audience on YouTube – ROBERTO BLAKE | DMR #146
- What’s the difference between social media marketing for B2B & B2C? – BRIANNA SMITH | DMR #145
- Measuring the impact of your social media activities – PERRY DRAKE | DMR #144
- How to attract and engage email subscribers – TOM TATE | DMR #143
- Creating Customers on Autopilot – JON BUTT | DMR #142
Take time to have a look around and check out the previous episodes. Whatever niche area of digital marketing you’d like to find out more about, the chances are that it’s been discussed in a previous episode of the show.
Thanks for visiting – I hope to get the opportunity to talk personally with you soon, or perhaps even have you on as a future guest!
Host, Digital Marketing Radio