Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss why so many people #FAIL with PPC, with topics including:
- I always find it interesting to talk to people who aren’t digital marketing generalists – and you’ve nailed your colours to the PPC mast – why pay per click?
- How did you get started with PPC?
- What type of paid ad works best on YouTube at the moment?
- Are you charged if someone presses ‘Skip’ on YouTube?
- How much do ads cost on YouTube?
- How highly targeted can you be when you select demographics or targeted audiences on YouTube?
- Why paid traffic so important in 2015?
- What are the main differences between the PPC platforms?
- How to know what PPC platform is right for your business?
- What are the elements of a successful PPC campaign?
- Why do so many people Fail with PPC?
- What are your predictions for the future of PPC?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Tube Master Pro [YouTube marketing software]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
If you’re going to go into an area, or you’re going to start your business, commit and do the grunt work. there’s plenty of people that we perceive as an overnight success – but there is no shortcut. Learn your skill and become a master.