Today I’m joined by a ‘USA Today’ bestselling author. He’s a man, who’s founder of a digital marketing and sales coaching company that helps businesses grow faster. Welcome to DMR, Chris Smith. [You can find Chris over at Curaytor.com]
On this episode of Digital Marketing Radio we discuss how to grow your business faster with Facebook, with topics including:
- What are you finding to be some of the most effective sources of traffic at the moment?
- Is that for most types of business?
- What’s the difference between an effective Facebook Ad and one that doesn’t work so well?
- And what kind of landing pages are working well for you at the moment?
- What else are successful businesses doing to enhance their lead conversion rates at the moment?
- And you’re also a fan of “inside sales”. How would you describe “inside sales” for anyone who hasn’t come across the that term before?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Facebook Ads [Pay per click advertising]
Follow Up Boss [Lead management for the Real Estate industry]
Slack [ Team Communications]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
You can go all-in with Facebook. You can use a Page, and Groups and your Profile and Ads, and Videos and Live and Messenger and you don’t have to be a jack-of-all-trades. If you never used Snapchat, Instagram, Google Plus – any of those other social networks for the next 2 to 3 years, you went all-in on Facebook, your business will be just fine. And I believe Facebook is the Internet. It’s the best CRM of all time. It’s the best ad-targeting of all-time. And right now my friends, it’s the lowest cost it will ever be.