Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the following:
- Digital marketing in India
- How is the digital marketing landscape different in India compared with Europe and the USA?
- Why are clients in India still spending so much money on TV marketing youth brands?
- How is marketing in India likely to evolve over the next few years?
- How India has skipped the laptop revolution right to the mobile revolution
- Are most mobile phones based on the Android platform in India?
- Is Facebook an important marketing channel in India?
- How reliable is the internet in India?
- Will advertising shift to mobile soon in India?
- Are consumers quite comfortable with purchasing online in India?
- Why international brands should do business in India
- What kind of phraseology should you be using when speaking to prospective customer in India – are there any cultural differences to be aware of?
- The blogging network, IndiBlogger
- Do bloggers feel obliged to give your product a positive review in India?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Klout [Social media authority scoring]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Get other people to say that your brand is desirable! When you beat your own drum, people don’t take you so seriously.