Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the following:
- eCommerce marketing strategies
- What are the best traffic sources for an eCommerce business?
- What is the quickest way to double sales in eCommerce?
- And what are the 3 elements every eCommerce site should have?
- How should eCommerce business owners structure their sites for SEO?
- Is social media important for eCommerce?
- The shifts in buyer behaviour over the past couple of years
- What are the best sources of new traffic for an eCommerce business?
- Is PPC or SEO traffic best for eCommerce?
- What is the biggest issue when it comes to SEO for eCommerce sites?
- What’s best – having just the one domain for a large site or having a single domain for each category of product?
- What mistakes do you see businesses making with retargeting?
- What is a branding based retargeting campaign vs. a product based retargeting campaign?
- What is the best length for a retargeting campaign?
- When do you need to change the ad copy for a retargeting campaign?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Infusionsoft [Marketing automation software]
ahrefs [SEO performance software]
Visual Web Optimizer [Split testing software]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Video editing software
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
If you’re not started, get started. Be persistent and build a plan. Don’t expect to make a million dollars in your first year – but the most important things is to get started, and to keep growing.