Today I’m joined by a lady who helps small business owners and entrepreneurs to achieve success in their health as well as their business. Welcome to DMR, Gloria Rand. You can find Gloria over at GloriaRand.com.
On this episode of Digital Marketing Radio we discuss writing for the web in 2016, with topics including:
- How would you say copywriting with SEO in mind, has changed over the past few years?
- How do you decide on what content to write?
- What is your process for optimizing that content?
- Should a business be writing its own content – is outsourced content writing going to be high enough quality?
- How much would you say is the minimum base level amount of content that a business needs to be launching with on a website?
- How often should a website be publishing new content?
- What about the ideal length and structure for content – can you talk a little about that?
- Could written content by itself be enough, or is it always import to be also including video and images?
- Can SEO by itself build a business in 2016 or do you absolutely have to be doing other things as well nowadays?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Lead Pages [Landing page software]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Infusionsoft [Customer interaction software]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
If you want to attract customers and clients, focus on delivering that content that is answering your customer’s questions, because that’s going to help you be seen as that authority in your niche.