Annabel Candy is a Digital Strategist, Web Designer and Copywriter who’s been running her own digital marketing agency for 16 years at Mucho.
Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the following:
- Is blogging just as effective as it used to be?
- How to promote your blog
- How often should you blog?
- How do you get the mainstream media to feature your blog?
- How do you build a revenue stream from a blog?
- Can non-technical people succeed in blogging?
- Is it worthwhile blogging if you only have time to blog once every 2 weeks?
- How do you get your articles published in print publications?
- Is there any difference in writing style for web vs. print?
- Is it possible to drive people back from a print publication to your blog?
- Should you focus on building a revenue stream from your blog?
- Do you need to know how to publish a blog, or should you just get someone else to do the technical work?
- How many subscribers do you need?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact the success of your business?
WordPress [Blogging software]
Evernote [Organisation software]
Hootsuite [Social media management software]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
AWeber [Email marketing software]
Infusionsoft [Marketing automation software]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Blogging is not for everyone! Find something that you can stick with!