The Periscope personal broadcasting app was launched just a few month ago, but it’s already seeing over a million broadcasts per month. And today’s guest is one of the leading Periscope authorities with over 20,000 followers – Mark Shaw. You can find Mark over at MarkShaw.biz.
Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss Periscope marketing for business, with topics including:
- Why did you so quickly decide that Periscope was the place to be?
- Meerkat’s another personal broadcasting app – is Periscope better than Meerkat?
- How would you describe Periscope to someone that doesn’t know much about it?
- Does every business need to be aware of Periscope?
- Is Periscope a place for brands – or is it better for individuals?
- What are a couple of your best tips for getting started on Periscope?
- What are some of the mistakes that you see people and businesses making on Periscope?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Gmail [Email] & Google Calendar
Dropbox [Document sharing & storage]
Hootsuite [Document sharing & storage]
Periscope [Mobile broadcasting app]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
The world needs more doers, not more talkers. DO IT!