Today I’m joined by someone who was ranked the number 1 tennis player in Switzerland before suffering a career-ending injury at the age of 17, forcing him to reevaluate his entire life. Since then he’s built a multimillion-dollar internet marketing business in less than 36 months and authored a book called MAXIMIZE: 29 Strategies to Turbocharge Your Business with the Power of the Internet. Welcome to DMR, Matthias Mazur (@mattmazur).
On this episode of Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the how to create a compelling online offer, with topics including:
- What is a compelling online offer?
- What are the most important elements of a successful online offer?
- What are some of the mistakes that businesses make when trying to create a compelling online offer?
- Can you realistically expect someone to make a purchase on their first visit to your website, or do you have to nurture that relationship first?
- A lot of your training focuses on consultants. What are a few great calls-to-action that consultants should use on their website?
- Online marketing changes constantly. What are some of the more essential aspects on online marketing in 2016?
- Is it essential for every coach or consultant to build their personal brand authority in 2016? If so, what are some of the more effective ways of doing this?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Snapchat [Video messaging]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
When Matt Damon won the Oscar for Good Will Hunting, he said “You’re one good movie away from being the biggest star you could ever imagine.” Because that’s what happened to him. In the same way that that happened to him, I’ve seen it for us, for clients, you’re really just one great offer away from 7 figures in business. Literally in the next 3 to 6 months. When you have an offer that is compelling – that the market wants – that’s multiple 7 figures in the long-term. And pure freedom for you. So that would be the main thing that I would focus on.