Michael Fleischner has appeared on the TODAY Show, ABC World News, Bloomberg Radio, and other major media like Digital Marketing Radio! He’s author of SEO Made Simple and you can find him over at BigFinSolutions.com and in his My SEO Made Simple community.
Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the latest trends in SEO, with topics including:
- Is it possible to to practice SEO nowadays as a silo artform, or in 2015 is it always necessarily to practice integrated marketing?
- How would you define integrated marketing?
- What would you say are the latest trends in SEO?
- What are the most significant ways in which SEO has changed in the last couple of years?
- What are the keys to an effective organic optimization strategy now?
- Do you have any predictions of how SEO might evolve in the future?
- Will SEO ever die?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Google Analytics [Website visitor tracking]
Moz [SEO campaign management]
Hootsuite [Social media management]
Also Michael mentioned Link Detox in the main show dicsussion
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Traditional marketing platforms in general
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Always be learning. There is so much happening and so much changing so rapidly.