Today I’m joined by an author, a speaker and a social media consultant, all rolled into one! She’s the co-editor of the leading PR, marketing and social media publication “PR Daily” – welcome to DMR, Beki Winchel! You can find Beki over at PRDaily.com and on her About page.
On this episode of Digital Marketing Radio we discuss how PR works ion 2015, with topics including:
- What’s the difference between traditional PR, and PR in 2015?
- Is it time to completely forget about traditional PR?
- Is PR part of marketing or is it a separate discipline?
- What’s the difference between social media and modern PR?
- Take me through the steps of building relationships with influencers.
- What mediums are working really effectively for you at the moment to communicate with influencers – so which social network is working really well – and how do you get in touch?
- How does video fit into the mix?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Bundle Post [Social media curation]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
It’s NOT about YOU. In good relationships, people put the other person first.