Today I’m pleased to be joined by someone who’s crazy enough to compete with hootsuite! He’s an entrepreneur with a passion for SAAS businesses –
welcome to DMR, Emeric Ernoult. You can find Emeric over at AgoraPulse.com.
On this episode of Digital Marketing Radio we discuss whether every business be using a social media dashboard, with topics including:
- Why build a social media dashboard?
- What kind of efficiencies can a small business gain by using a social media dashboard?
- Isn’t it best just to focus all your efforts on the one social network and do a quality job there?
- Why do you focus on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
- What are the biggest opportunities on those networks at the moment?
- Is it still important to drive traffic back to your site and build your own email list?
- What’s the future for these social networks? How will they continue to evolve?
N.B. I introduced Emeric saying that he was “crazy enough to compete with Hootsuite” – here’s an interesting blog post that compares the various social media management tools, showing that AgoraPulse are doing very well indeed!
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
ChartMogul [Analytics for Stripe and other payment software]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Active Campaign [Email marketing, marketing automation & sales CRM software]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Wake up every morning and ask yourself “Am I going to focus on the most important thing to take my business to the nest step, to build my long-term vision, to build towards my long-term goal?”