Today I’m joined by a man who I interviewed first 18 months ago – back on episode 54 of Digital Marketing Radio, where he shared some great tips on the art of storytelling in marketing. Since then he’s interviewed 163 successful and inspiring entrepreneurs for his very own podcast – and he’s about to publish a book on the subject. Welcome for the second time to DMR – Matthew Turner (@turndog_million). [You can find Matt over at Turndog.co/SM]
On this episode of Digital Marketing Radio we discuss how to turn a podcast into a book, with topics including:
- Did you know that your destination was to write a book at the start of your podcasting journey?
- Did you find that your ability to interview well improved as the episodes went by?
- How else did the process change you?
- What would you do differently if you had to do it again?
- What would you advise anyone intending on embarking on a similar project?
- Who did you like interviewing the most?
- Who did you like interviewing the least?
- What method are you using to publish your book?
- Have you looked into the pros and cons of self-published or trying to get a book deal?
- How are you promoting your book?
- What is your objective by publishing the book?
- What do you want to do next?
The Successful Mistake Mistake the book will be out in mid-June 2016. Find out more about it and register interest at Turndog.co/SM.