I first interviewed today’s guest way back in 2007, and I’ve got a fun special interview to share with you today, comparing his answers in 2016, with the answers that he gave me in the original interview back in 2007.
Yaro Starak is the founder of Entrepreneur’s Journey, the trainer at Blog Mastermind and the author of the Blog Profits Blueprint. (You can download a copy of Yaro’s Blog Profits Blueprint for free here: http://www.digitalmarketingradio.com/yaro.)
Remember to download your free copy of Yaro’s Blog Profits Blueprint here: http://www.digitalmarketingradio.com/yaro
Here are the questions that I asked Yaro back in 2007, which we also cover in this interview:
- The first question is a general knowledge question for you – what TLD does Scotland use?
- Is it better to use a brand name or a descriptive phrase as a domain name?
- How do you go about selecting a WordPress theme for your site?
- If you were to recommend 2 WordPress plugins to install, what plugins would you choose?
- Is it important in 2016 to ensure that your blog can be read on mobile devices and if so, what does the average blogger need to know about that?
- What do you think of bloggers using Feedburner to power their RSS feeds?
- Is there still a major problem with spam blogs? And how challenging is dealing with spam in general?
- What is your biggest tip on why a business should start a blog?
- If you didn’t have to worry about money, what would you spend your time doing in your business?
- Do you have any intention to quit blogging or is it a lifetime passion?