Logan Merrick is the Co-founder & Director of Buzinga App Development, an innovative mobile app development company in Melbourne Australia that focuses on building Startups that solve real world problems.
Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss whether building an app is worth it, with topics including:
- How do you develop an app that sells for $12 million dollars?
- Split-testing website headlines
- Should most businesses have a mobile app?
- How do you decide what to include when building an app?
- Is it important to just start with one app store?
- Which app store is best to get started with your first app?
- What are the main advantages of an app over a mobile site?
- Will someone that downloads your app become a better quality customer over time?
- What kind of app development industry trends are happening right now?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
HubSpot [Inbound marketing software]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
If you were to think about building a mobile app, look at how you can create a tool for your customers that will engage them, and keep them working for you.