Today I’m joined by someone who over the past year has grown a 4-man video marketing agency form part-time to full-time and beyond. He’s based out of SouthEast Massachusetts – welcome to DMR, Matt Johnson (@mobiusms on Twitter). [You can find Matt over at MobiusMediaSolutions.com.]
On this episode of Digital Marketing Radio we discuss video advertising on Facebook, with topics including:
- Why video marketing?
- Why Facebook rather than YouTube for video marketing?
- What type of video is working best at the moment?
- How many videos do you produce for each advertising campaign?
- Would you have a typical funnel for a client?
- What typically might you have on a ‘thank-you’ page?
- Should you include text and subtitles on every video that you produce?
- How do you drill down to target a very specific Facebook audience?
- What is the minimum level of budget that you should be looking at for advertising on Facebook?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Final Cut Pro [Video editing software]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Click Funnels [Customer funnels]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Execution. For me, I don’t consider myself to be an entrepreneur. I’m an individual who never thought that I’d be in the place that I’m at right now. And I’m blessed to be surrounded by 3 other guys that do have the entrepreneurial spirit. For me, what I’ve really realised is that the difference between people whoa re successful, and people that aren’t (successful) comes down quite simply to execution, and that’s it. That’s what it really came down to for me. You can’t trump execution and consistency.