Today I’m joined by an Integrated Marketing Manager who started her career as a brand strategist. She’s also Adjunct Professor at UMSL where she teaches the Social Media Marketing course. Welcome to DMR, Brianna Smith. [You can also find Brianna over at BeingYourBrand.com.]
On this episode of Digital Marketing Radio we discuss “what’s the difference between social media marketing for B2B & B2C?”, with topics including:
- How long have you been involved with social media marketing?
- How much has it changed?
- What specifically has changed?
- What’s the difference between social media marketing for B2B & B2C?
- What works best for B2B?
- Does B2B businesses still need to be active on social media?
- What networks work best for B2B?
- What works best for B2C?
- What networks work better for B2C?
- How should B2B and B2C social profiles be set up differently?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Canva [Online graphic design]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Clear Voice [Find influencers to help grow your brand]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Take an inbound marketing approach to nurture your customers. If you’re B2C, get them down that funnel faster. If you’re B2B, nurturing those customers through the sales process, use your awesome marketing tools to help sales push them further down the funnel.