Joshua Strawczynski is the Managing Director of J Marketing, a marketing consultancy that works across traditional and digital business. He has a proven record of growing businesses through marketing structure and discipline. As a result he was named in the Australian Institute of Management’s Top 30 under 30.
Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the following:
- Difference between traditional marketing and digital marketing
- How important is branding for online business?
- What do we do badly in digital?
- Why business strategy has to be at the heart of digital marketing
- What print media is performing particularly well at the moment?
- Can one person be expected to implement a comprehensive digital marketing campaign?
- What are some of the most important considerations when aiming to create an effective online brand?
- Where should you invest to ensure that your brand is trusted?
- What CMS do you recommend?
- What are the pros and cons regarding WordPress?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact the success of your business?
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Do things differently. Don’t be afraid to be completely different. Look at the market and say “how can I stand out?”