Today I’m joined by a man who helps his clients, get more clients from their number one business asset – their existing customer or prospect database. Welcome to the CEO and co-founder of Vyral Marketing, Frank Klesitz (@VyralMarketing on Twitter). [You can find Frank over at GetVyral.com]
On this episode of Digital Marketing Radio we discuss how to connect with your subscribers, with topics including:
- Do you find generally that businesses have databases that they’re not taking full advantage of?
- Why do you think that is?
- If you’re talking to a database that haven’t heard from you for a while, what kind of things do you start communicating with them?
- What are some of the effective ways to grow a cold database into a warm set of prospects?
- How do you track the ROI of building that relationship?
- How much time should you generally allow to turn a cold lead into a warm prospect?
- Do you generally rely on the telephone as your tool of choice or do you prefer automating the process?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Google Apps [Work software for business]
Infusionsoft [Sales and marketing workflow management]
Fonality [VOIP services for business]
Unbounce [Landing pages]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
You need to build a list of the people who are most likely to hire you, that have the money to hire you, the money to give you. And focus all your effort into that list. Building on that list and working on that list. If you’re just focused on publishing a bunch of videos or publishing a podcast or articles, and putting it out to the world, and magically hope that people are going to magically going to discover you and buy from you, it tends to be more of a pipe dream than reality. I recommend for you to build a list of people, and go extremely deep into that list of people to be able to make sales.