Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss Infographic marketing strategies, with topics including:
- What’s the difference between visual content marketing and infographic marketing?
- Looking back at splash flash pages
- Can widgets be useful from an SEO perspective?
- Can infographics help from an SEO perspective, or are they only useful for a brand building and direct traffic driving?
- What are some the mistakes made with infographics?
- What is best practice when it comes to infographics?
- How do you get bloggers to embed your infographic?
- What’s the future for visual content marketing?
- What’s the difference between content marketing in the UK and content marketing in the USA
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Buzz Sumo [Content performance analysis]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Gorkana [Media database]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Identify who your digital audience is. Identify who you sell to and break all those things down. Have that before you even think about blog posts or infographics, which is often the opposite of what most people do.