Jeff Sauer is a digital marketing consultant, teacher and internationally recognized speaker who shares his Google Analytics and SEO expertise on the popular Jeffalytics blog, while also contributing to top online marketing industry publications.
Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the following:
- Is Google Plus for SEO still important?
- Is it still important to establish yourself as an authority on Google+?
- What are some of the heaviest elements (most important) in the Periodic Table of Google Analytics?
- Is it possible to have a 5-year plan when you work in the digital marketing industry?
- Why Google Authorship didn’t work as Google intended
- Why Google Plus itself won’t die
- Getting clean data into Google Analytics
- Understanding what Google Analytics means to the business
- When you should forget about software and focus on real business goals
- Should you choose to take every opportunity as they come or plan everything along the way?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Google Analytics [Visitor tracking software]
OptimizePress [WordPress Theme]
Slack [Communications software]
Jeff’s Periodic Table Infographic
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Always work towards either learning something or growing. It’s really hard to start a new business! Just stay focused and keep on going forwards.