Jon is head of JontusMedia, a creative marketing & design agency operating out of Stockholm, Sweden. A small team of guerrilla marketers, Team Jontus currently serve clients in Europe, North, South America, and Asia.
Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the following:
- How long should a marketing campaign run before you know it’s been a success?
- How does old school print media sit with the digital marketing world?
- What are the biggest mistakes that entrepreneurs make when it comes to digital marketing?
- How would you define guerrilla marketing?
- Guerrilla marketing examples
- The return on integrating offline marketing with online activities
- What are some of the biggest mistakes that online marketers are currently making?
- Why you need to identify your goal before you start your marketing campaign
- Why a lead isn’t necessarily a goal
Some of the key answers shared on today’s episode…
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact the success of your business?
Asana [Project management]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Trello [Project management]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign.