Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the following:
- Solving “keyword not provided” in Analytics
- What do you do when the vast majority of your keyword data is missing in analytics?
- Redesigning a website? What are the important web design considerations approaching 2015?
- What’s Big Data Analytics and how can it improve your business?
- What does content marketing have to do with “keyword not provided” in Analytics?
- Mobile website data and what keeps Laurence awake at night!
- Whether or not Google will turn off 100% of keyword data
- Why you have to rely on data at a landing page level
- Can you be more intelligent than by presuming that generic keyword phrases are used to find content-rich landing pages?
- Why someone telling you that they can get 100% of your keyword data back aren’t telling the truth
- What attribution model is right for you?
- Why are Google might be removing some of their keyword data
- What is big data and why is it important in today’s world of SEO?
As discussed in the interview, here’s Laurence’s page on Big SEO Data
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Analytics SEO [SEO software]
Salesforce [CRM software]
Zendesk [Customer service software]
Insight Squared [Salesforce analytics app]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Full Contact [Unified contact management]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
No matter whether you’re B2B or B2C, try to create a systematic process and constantly tweak it and refine it.