Today on Digital Marketing Radio I’m joined by the marketer other marketers go to for YouTube advertising advice – Nathan Hague.
In this episode we discuss his YouTube marketing guide, with topics including:
- Can YouTube really drive quality leads to a business?
- How should you structure your YouTube ads?
- What should you do with tablet traffic viewing your video ads?
- Should you target YouTube categories or specific videos with your advertising?
- How do you differentiate your desktop and tablet traffic?
- How can you take advantage of tags on other people’s videos?
- What software do you use to manage your YouTube advertising campaigns?
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact your marketing success?
Target Grow [Targeted Twitter followers]
The Green Button [LinkedIn]
Twubs.com [Find Twitter chats]
SocialBro.com [Twitter marketing]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
KissMetrics [Analytics software]
Hootsuite [Twitter management]
Xero [Accounting software]
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Take a step back and survey all that is marketing, take stock what it working and have a look at what is really working for you according to your analytics and make some business decisions for your future based on that, and not on what you think you should be doing.