Alex Makin is the Managing Director and Principal Founder of Syneka Marketing. Syneka Marketing were finalists in 2013 and 2014 in the Australian Marketing Institute’s Awards for Marketing Excellence.
Today on Digital Marketing Radio we discuss the following:
- How important is having a marketing plan?
- What should a marketing plan include?
- How should you measure the effectiveness of your marketing activities?
- Should a business implement marketing activities without a plan?
- What challenges are retailers facing at the moment?
- Identifying opportunities
- Do you need to have your marketing tactics included as part of your marketing plan?
- What comes first, defining your core proposition or asking your customers what they think you should sell?
- Integrating your marketing activities
Software I couldn’t live without
What software do you currently use in your business that if someone took away from you, it would significantly impact the success of your business?
Vtiger CRM [CRM Software]
What software don’t you use, but you’ve heard good things about, and you’ve intended to try at some point in the near future?
Watch this space!
Video “Best Practices For Developing Effective Marketing Strategies and Plans”
Additional resource mentioned by Alex:
My number 1 takeaway
What’s the single most important step from our discussion that our listeners need to take away and implement in their businesses?
Be clear on what your value proposition is, make sure that it is a value proposition that actually exists in the marketplace, and be consistent in how you promote it.